Is a privately-owned electricity & solar business operating in the Northern Territory since 2014 and are now the largest non-government retailer operating in the Northern Territory market. Due to significant growth, they are now seeking an Account Manager for their Alice Springs office.
This is a unique opportunity for a professional local representative with multi-faceted skills in customer service, administration, networking and consultative engagement to make the role their own.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and supported by the Brisbane and Darwin offices, the role provides a range of advocacy type functions for the region with the option of attending the Darwin branch as little or as often as desired. This position is suited to self-starters committed to working autonomously, self-directed and have the interpersonal skills to engage and represent the brand in all areas of customer / client engagement.
As Key Representative for the region functions will include;
• Preparing and presenting proposals
• Attending to customer enquiries and providing client facing support
• Develop client relationships whilst maintaining existing accounts
• Attending functions and meetings as brand representative
• Actively promote and grow market share with key customers
• Seek and develop opportunities for growth
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated sales and/or relationship management experience
• Sound knowledge of the region
• Ability to work self-directed and autonomously
• Genuine desire to achieve and succeed
Benefits & Culture
• Flexible hybrid working options with training and support
• Exposure to the Green Energy industry
• Opportunity to make the role your own
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com