Key Function: The Accounts Officer is responsible for processing and actively following up the progress of all invoices and associated documentation to the point of resolution.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of accounts
- Input and process of invoices
- Maintain and update supplier details file
- Prepare creditor payments and reconcile supplier statements
- Prepare payment lists and manage payment runs
- Manage supplier retention
- Assist in preparing for EOFY audits and reporting requirements
- Act as central point to action to resolve account queries from clients and suppliers
- Provide other administration support as required
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Previous experience in accounts payable role or finance role
- Experienced in using Greentree or other equivalent finance systems
- Sound knowledge of the accounts function and systems
- Tertiary qualification in accounting/financial desirable
- Experience of working in a job costing environment desirable
- Strong IT literacy including intermediate level MS Excel
- Well developed communication and customer service skills including ability to deal with confidential information
- A strong team player with willingness to provide back up support to Finance Team when required
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus to do it right first time'
- Proven track record to working to tight deadlines
- Sound numerical and analytical skills
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com