This varied and hands on role reports into the General Manager, and your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the day to day operation of the Administration department including the current admin staff of four to oversee their duties to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Undertake the monthly invoicing for all sales (working closely with the operations team)
- Maintain Bank Guarantee & Retentions Register
- Manage/undertake the payroll on a weekly basis for approximately 45 - 50 employees (including trade, Admin & Management team)
- Manage/undertake the AR & AP (including maintaining outstanding Debtors Reports & managing overdue accounts
- Manage and review the preparation of BAS, PAYG, Superannuation, Workcover, Payroll Tax and all other statutory requirements (with assistance from Group Finance Manager)
- Manage and undertake general office duties to ensure the Administration department performs as a strong support to the business operations
- Abide by the Company Work Health & Safety system
- Previous experience working as a Finance and/or Administration Manager gained specifically, within the construction services industry
- Experience in overseeing/performing payroll duties
- Experienced in preparation of BAS, PAYG, Superannuation, WorkCover and Payroll Tax
- People management skills and experience (experienced in managing a small team - this role is a hands-on role requiring the incumbent to not only manage the team but also understand the working role of each team member and be able to step in and assist to ensure tight monthly deadlines are continually met)
- Proficiency in accounting packages, payroll systems and MS Office Suite
- Highly developed planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication skills
Annual salary is dependent on previous experience gained.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. If you would like to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, please contact Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com