Our Client are experts in the Trade Service Delivery in Electrical and Mechanical fields. 100% Northern Territory owned and operated the business boasts a great team and work environment. With recent growth the team are in need of a suitably qualified Administrative Officer to support the maintenance team.
About the role
Fast paced role working alongside the Maintenance Team delivering a range of administration tasks.
- Providing maintenance & contracts administration support
- Scheduling, allocating and delegating work orders
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers and trade staff
- Data entry
- Accounts administration using Xero
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
• Relevant experience in a similar role
• Microsoft Office Suite experience
• Accounts processing
• Proven ability to meet and manage monthly KPI's
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational & communication skills
• Driver's licence
• Ability to learn and handle a range of tasks
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
• Friendly working environment
• Immediate start
• Fast paced industry with a growing team
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com