As the Metering Data Provisions Officer the main function is to ensure the provision and promotion of a high quality standard of data and client service. The position works in a small multi-skilled team ensuring cyclic and special reads for interval and accumulation reads are completed and processed on time, and quality checks are carried out for accurate provision of data to Electricity and Water Retailers.
This is a high energy role which requires clear, concise communication with a variety of internal / external stakeholders to maintaining multiple IT systems and where accuracy is key.
- Scheduling meter reading for NT Region ensuring data is accurately updated and maintained
- Ensure deadlines are met for non-cyclic activities including re-energising and de-energising power
- Ensure special reads and cycle readings are actioned on time and exceptions are managed
- Reporting to stakeholders the provision of meter data
- Provide a high standard of quality customer service including timely response to all service requests
- Attend to queries and complaints
- Investigations & support for team members and contract field staff
- Report any suspected meter tampering, hazardous installations, access problems or meters which are not being billed
- Enter read, meter data and fees to meet strict deadlines.
- Participate with the review, development and implementation of Metering services procedures and policies
• Experience managing large data files; including repetitive and accurate data entry
• Demonstrated ability in numerical accuracy and attention to detail
• Demonstrated customer service skills particularly strong verbal and articulate communication
• Ability to work under time pressure and constraints
• Commit to a 12-month tenure
• Operational experience working on multiple computer based customer, meter and / or asset information systems
• Ability to quickly learn new systems, prioritise work and under minimal supervision
• Experience working in a utility experience (desirable)
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson 0488 229 213
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be up-to-date COVID vaccinated. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com