RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long term opportunities, working on premium projects.
• Capable, skilled and minimum 2-years Office Administration experience
• Sound MYOB expertise
• Efficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with tradespeople, truck drivers and construction personnel.
• Full Australian working rights
About the role
Part time 20-hours with further hours for the right candidate
• Office and administration duties
• Front of office and point of contact for business enquiries
• Autonomous role with attention to detail
• Data entry
• Accounts processing; invoicing, accounts payable, MYOB
Skills & Experience
Successful candidates MUST be able to demonstrate;
• Minimum Cert III Business Administration and/or equivalent work experience
• Sound Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
• Sound MYOB experience (essential)
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational & communication skills
• Ability to learn and handle a range of tasks
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
• Friendly working environment
• Immediate start
• Flexible hours
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com