Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Data entry
- Providing administrative support to payroll department
- General office / administrative duties
- Previous experience working in administration
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and invoicing experience
- Previous administrative experience gained in construction or manufacturing industry will be highly regarded
- IT literate including MS Office Suite
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional communication skills
- A can do' attitude
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. If you would like to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, please contact Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com