This position is pivotal in supporting the CFO and Group Financial Operations Managers to add value to the financial operation of each company in the Group. We seek to engage the services of a hands on accountant, ideally with a background in construction (albeit not essential) who have strong analytical and excel skills.
You will report to and mainly work alongside the CFO, but also work with the CIO on some national projects.
If successful in this position, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the CFO to analyse / assess projects
- Working with the CFO to analyse / assess profit and loss and financial statistics
- Working with the CFO to ensure national reporting standards and benchmarks are met and maintained
- Help assess all EOM WIP reports
- Assist in some end of financial review and end of financial year requirements
- Assist Group Financial Operations Managers as required
- Provide a quick, efficient and accurate service to internal customers
- Other duties as and when requested
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of adding value to a company by assisting them in analysing projects / company P/L and BS. Industry experience in Building / Construction / Sub Contractor / WIP is also desirable, but as stated not essential. If you have a high skill level and have a proven track record of learning quickly and adding value we would still like to hear from you.
To secure this role you will have:
- A background in building / construction industry - working on project costing and WIP (ideally)
- Business analyst or comparative experience
- A tertiary qualification in Business (or similar)
- CA / CPA qualified (desirable)
- Experience in assessing and processing accurate and timely reports
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed administrational skills in planning, organising and priority setting
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team environment
This is a great opportunity to be a key contributor to this exciting next phase working in a company with a long and proud tradition.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. If you would like to have a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com