Our client is a multi award winning NT Construction company based in Darwin who have completed major defence, industrial, community, commercial and remote construction projects across the NT.
Positions are now available for candidates to join the team on a major Defence project in Darwin for an immediate start.
About the role
- Labouring on a large civil project and will involve assisting with concreting duties where required.
- Operational hours will be Monday to Friday from 7am to 5pm, Saturday work may also be expected.
- Work is available for several weeks at this stage.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to provide …
• Copy of current white card.
• Passport and/or Birth Certificate as proof of work rights.
• Due to Defence pass requirements, all applicants must be willing to obtain a National Police Clearance.
• Copy of current Drivers Licence.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Amanda Twilley on 08 8947 0443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com