We are currently seeking experienced Civil Machinery Operators and HR & HC Water cart drivers
FIFO between Darwin and Alice Springs only - (Sorry NO interstate FIFO roles available).
Our client is a leading Civil Construction business based in Darwin, who have worked on major Defence, Industrial, Community, Commercial and remote project across the NT. Applications are now open for the following positions on projects around Alice Springs!
About the roles
This work is available across two different project locations, with one having camp accommodation and the other with motel accommodation and meals are provided with both.
The positions available are as follows:
• HR and HC Water cart Operators
• Roller Operators
• Bomag Operators
• Excavator Operators
• Loader Operators
• All round operators
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
• Prior operating experience - Machine tickets are not required as long as you are able to demonstrate your operating experience.
• Hold a current Drivers Licence, have transport to site and able to supply a copy of your white card.
• Ability to pass pre-employment and ongoing D&A screening
• Must be able to demonstrate prior experience must be available to work 3/1 roster.
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
• Weekly pays, penalty rates and plenty of hours.
• Roster of 3 weeks on, 1 week off.
• Meals and accommodation are provided for you.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for these positions' applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Amanda on 08 8947 0443.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com