Our client is a leading Civil Construction business based in Darwin, who have worked on major Defence, Industrial, Community, Commercial and remote project across the NT. Applications are now open for the following positions on a road upgrade project due to commence in January 2021.
About the roles
The successful Candidates will be able to demonstrate prior operating experience and must be available to stay on camp, which is approx. 1 hour from Alice Springs, during their swing.
Interviews are being held in Alice Springs on the 25th, 26th and 27th of August. You will have the opportunity to speak directly to our client about the positions.
The positions available are as follows:
- MC Road Train Operators with experience operating double side tippers.
- HR and HC Watercart Operator.
- Roller Operators.
- Bomag Operators.
- Grader Operators.
- Excavator Operators.
- Loader Operators.
- Traffic Controllers (WZ2 & WZ3).
- Experienced Serviceman.
Positions are open to all applicants and Indigenous Australians are strongly encouraged to apply as some of these positions are Indigenous Identified roles.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Prior operating experience - Machine tickets are not required as long as you are able to demonstrate your operating experience.
- Hold a current Drivers Licence, have transport to site and able to supply a copy of your white card.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and ongoing D&A screening.
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
- Weekly pays, penalty rates and plenty of hours.
- Roster of 4 weeks on, 1 weeks off.
- Meals and accommodation are provided for you.
PLEASE NOTE To be considered for these positions' applicants must have the right to work in Australia. These are Darwin positions and only applicants already in Alice Springs or willing to relocate at their own expense will be considered. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
The filling of these positions is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and / s 57 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1996 (NT). The positions are therefore open to Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander applicants.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc on 08 8947 0443.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com