About the Roles
We are currently recruiting for hard working, reliable and experienced Civil Operators and Labourers for current and soon to commence positions both in Darwin and remote locations.
The following Rosters are on offer:
- Town Monday to Friday/Saturday
- Remote Monday to Friday
- Remote 4/1 roster
- Remote 2/1 roster
Skills and Experience
To be suitable for these positions you will be required to have some or all of the following relevant experience:
- Grader (Final Trim / GPS experience highly desirable)
- Excavator (Final Trim / GPS experience highly desirable)
- Moxy Operators
- Dozer Operators
- Trencher Operators
- 825 Compactor
- Roller Operators
- Pipe Layers with experience laying Flush joint RCP
- Civil Labourers (experience working along site pipe layers and assisting with stormwater is highly desirable)
- HR Body Truck and Watercart Operators
- MC Drivers Double, Triple and Quad Side Tippers
If you have the skills, experience, relevant licences and tickets required and you are interested in finding out more, please phone Amanda on 08 89470443 to discuss, or apply for this position by selecting the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com