Our client is a leading NT Civil Construction business based in Darwin who have worked on major defence, industrial, community, commercial and remote construction projects in the NT. Due to continued growth, this company is seeking an experienced and professional Project Engineer to be based in Darwin, NT.
About the role
We have a great opportunity available for a motivated Project Engineer to join an industry leading team of professionals based in our Darwin office, working on iconic multi-million-dollar projects currently underway. The position will require one to monitor and support the Project Manager in the delivery of civil construction projects to ensure it meets the required standards.
In addition, you will be:
- Responsible for the day-to-day planning and execution of the project
- Actively develop, monitor and report with project team short works programs/schedules to assist with carrying out works
- Carry put required onsite verifications of works including but not limited to hold and witness release points
- Contract administration of sub-contractors, suppliers and plant hires
- Project cost control
- Take responsibility for project document control
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to prove and demonstrate the following:
- Hold an Engineer qualification with civil experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent oral, written communication and analytical skills
- Possess strong time management and organisational skills
- Experience with subcontract management
- Experience with implementation of management systems on a project
- Hold a current drivers licence, white card and First Aid Certificate
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on (08) 89470443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com