RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long-term opportunities, working on premium projects.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for hard working, reliable and experienced Coxswain required to assist with vessel work, punt activities and general labouring duties working on a major Defence Project in Darwin.
This is local Darwin work with plenty of hours available including Saturdays with an attractive base rate of pay plus penalties.
To be considered for these opportunities you will have:
- An eye for detail, a strong commitment to safe work practices and a positive attitude
- Ability to commit to the end of project
- A current driver licence and white card
- Current Coxswain ticket
- Happy to assist with general labouring and ad hoc duties where required
- Experience in similar role working on large projects preferred
- Ability to obtain a Police Clearance and pass pre-employment medical and D&A screen
If you meet the above criteria, simply apply directly or if you would like further information, please phone Amanda on 0498 333 308 to discuss.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com