Tasked to operate from the call centre, the main function will be to provide human contact to their customers, triage enquiries and direct to the relevant team. The position is for an immediate start working a 6-8 week assignment with the opportunity of extending to direct permanent employment as the permanent recruitment drive is underway.
• Identifying phone and email enquiries
• Routing enquiries to correct team
• Basic admin duties
• Email correspondence
Skills & Experience
This is an entry level position with no call centre experience necessary, however, candidates must be reliable and meet the following criteria;
• Excellent clear communication and articulate phone manner
• Quick learner and able to hit the ground running
• Available to commence between 8 - 15 August
• Computer and basic administration experience
This a great opportunity for working holiday makers on visa, candidates seeking experience in the customer service call centre sector. Permanent opportunities are available to candidates who showcase a aptitude and a natural flair for providing quality customer service - TIME TO SHINE!
Benefits & Culture
• $35 p/hr Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs per week
• Some Saturdays morning required (penalties paid)
• Opportunity to gain experience in all centre NTG utilities sector
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com