Our client is a leading NT Civil Construction company based in Darwin who contracts to MRM. Positions are currently available for Diesel Mechanics to join their team.
The McArthur River mine is one of the world's largest zinc, lead and silver mines, situated about 70 kilometres southwest of Borroloola, near the Gulf of Carpentaria in the north east of the Northern Territory, Australia.
About the role
- Positions are available is for an immediate start for the right Candidates
- Predominately carrying out servicing and minor repairs
- Flights from Darwin to McArthur River provided
- Full camp accommodation supplied on site
- 2/1 Roster of days only
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Experience working on prime movers and mobile plant machinery
- Proven ability to diagnosis and fault find as well has carry out preventive maintenance checks and repairs.
- A team player and forward thinker
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Willing to under go pre-employment medical
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
- Be part of a well establish team
- Accommodation and meals supplied in camp
- Transportation to and from Darwin to site
- Opportunity to work with a leading NT Civil Contractor
- Pay rate of $60/hr with plenty of hours
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on 0422 059 277.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com