Our client understands that the standard 2/1 roster does not suit everyone and work/life balance is important. For this reason, they prefer to chat with their employees to create a roster that works best for them and their families.
Are you Semi-retired and looking to only work as little as one week a month? No worries! Our client is able to create a roster to suit you also.
Servicing the mining and civil sectors, you would be responsible for carrying out maintenance, servicing and repairs on trucks & mobile plant equipment.
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (HD Diesel Mechanic or Equivalent) - qualifications are preferred but not essential. If you are an LV Mechanic with extensive Diesel experience we want to hear from you.
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong safety focus - actively participate and support safety initiatives and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience working in a heavy vehicle workshop environment.
- A motivated work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Experience working with Kenworth & CAT engines.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Becc Stevens on 0422 059 277.
- FIFO positions are ex Darwin and flights to Darwin are not available to those who reside interstate.
- To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com