Darwin is a vibrant multi cultural tropical location with much to offer. To learn more visit www.theterritory.com.au/live.
- FIFO positions are ex Darwin, Interstate applicants will be required to travel at their own expense.
- Relocation assistance is not available; therefore successful interstate Candidates who wish to relocate will be required to relocate at their own expense.
- Positions are available is for an immediate start for the right Candidates, however our clients are happy to wait for the right candidate.
- Carrying out servicing and repairs and preventative maintenance on trucks, trailers and plant heavy equipment.
- FIFO positions include flights to and from Darwin, full camp accommodation supplied on site and 2/1 rosters.
- Town positions are Monday to Friday with Saturdays required dependant of work demands.
- All positions are casual to begin with, with the view to full time permanent positions.
Skills / Experience required:
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (HD Diesel Mechanic or Equivalent) - qualifications are preferred but not essential. If you are an LV Mechanic with extensive Diesel experience we want to hear from you
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Strong safety focus - actively participate and support safety initiatives and strategies
- Demonstrated experience working in a heavy vehicle workshop environment
- A motivated work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised
- Experience working with Kenworth & CAT engines
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Becc on (08) 89470443
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com