RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long term opportunities, working on premium projects.
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience using two-way radio
• Flexible, reliable and able to work shift hours roster
• Sound understanding of manufacturing & logistics functions
• Energetic and motivated
• Drivers licence & own transport
Benefits & Culture
• $30.00 per hour + penalties
• Fast-paced work environment
• Supportive team culture
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com