Key Responsibilities: Division Manager - Electrical Engineering Services:
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of operations managers, estimators, project managers and support administration staff
- The financial and commercial management of multiple electrical and maintenance minor works contracts across a range of spaces which can include commercial, health, industrial, defence, rail, energy and infrastructure.
- Through support to the GM and successfully managing your team, you will ensure profitability, sustainability and continued growth
- Ensure effective and efficient use of resources across the engineering services division
- Identify, monitor and achieve all agreed financial targets
- Manage key stakeholders (business development, tender negotiations and presentations)
- Support the division GM to provide commercial input to strategy, business planning and execution, identify and implement business improvements
To secure this role you will have:
- A proven track record of successfully managing electrical and maintenance services contracts across a range of industry spaces e.g. commercial, industrial, health, defence, rail, infrastructure, energy
- Electrical Trade or electrical engineering background
- Substantial experience to managerial level within the electrical industry with a track record in delivering agreed targets
- Solid financial acumen, previous experience in accountability for department/division P&Ls
- Experience in managing contract / project deliverables successfully
- A strong influencer, negotiator and business developer, able to show evidence of previous successes in winning new business within the electrical industry whilst also maintaining existing accounts
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to bring out the best in your direct reports through leading, coaching, motivating, personal development and performance management and review
- Exceptional time management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and networking skills and relationships within the WA market
- Highly developed numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience presenting at senior management and board level, in relation to project forecasting and reporting
- Good IT literacy (project software, spreadsheets, project/P&L reporting)
- Marketing and business qualifications will be highly regarded
- An ability to travel (occasional) as required
Do you like to challenge convention? If so, then this is a great opportunity to be a key contributor to the exciting next phase of a national company with a long and proud history of growth and achievement.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume and cover letter in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com