If successful in this position, you will be responsible for a range of duties which will include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Processing, quoting and invoicing jobs
- Creating purchase orders
- Processing variations
- Reconciling inter-company transactions
- Data entry into various systems
- Setting payments up in systems
- Petty Cash
- Ordering stationery and office provisions
- Follow up on outstanding payments/debtors
- Email management
- Report and documentation preparation
- Preparation and distribution of financial data/reporting
- Responding to customer calls/queries
- Other duties as and when requested to support the team
To secure this role you will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar administrative role in an office environment
- AP and AR experience
- Previous experience working in an administration role within a services environment (electrical, engineering or mechanical) or the construction industry, would be advantageous
- Competent with MS Office Suite
- Competent with financial software (e.g. MYOB) and Greentree or other ERP systems
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to competently multitask and work to deadlines
- Strong numerical and problem-solving skills; a good ability to spot errors and rectify
- Well developed administrational skills in planning, organising and priority setting
- The ability to work in a team environment
ATTITUDE is everything in this role, you will naturally be a DOER, with a sleeves rolled up mentality keen to support a close knit, high functioning great team of people. This is a great opportunity to be a key contributor to this exciting next phase in a company with a long and proud tradition.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com