Responsible for the successful management of your allocated jobs/projects, ensuring they are on track and meeting agreed timescales and financial targets:
- Tender documentation preparation and review
- Project planning, labour and materials management, scheduling, risk control, OHS compliance, resourcing, forecasting, reporting and timely delivery of project/work
- Successfully manage project/works documentation including financial analysis and compliance
- Provide high level leadership and mentoring to field staff and electrical technicians
- Effective end-client, supplier and sub-contractor engagement and management
Skills, experience and attitude required:
- Extensive experience as an autonomous Electrical Project Manager
- Experienced across multiple works e.g. service, maintenance, HV works and minor works/projects
- Electrical project management experience in a range of industry spaces - e.g. commercial, health, defence and / or infrastructure
- Previous electrical trade background essential
- Project management qualifications preferred
- Excellent client communication - identifying business development opportunities and sound negotiation skills
- Experienced in conflict management and dispute settlement
- Well developed analytical, financial management and problem-solving skills
- Effective in allocating work and maintaining strict time frames
- Firm commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Highly developed computer skills
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com