About the company
RED Appointments are looking for diligent, hardworking Electricians for work on multiple sites across Darwin and surrounds. As things have ramped up in Darwin, so is the need for a highly skilled, motivated and experienced Electricians to join the team.
About the Roles
The successful applicants will join highly respected Darwin based businesses in the commercial and industrial space. Provided are major tools and company vehicles for most roles.
Commercial and Industrial
- There are 3 permanent full-time roles as well as on-going casual opportunities based in Darwin.
- Most of our client's work is around building services including lighting, power and data/communications, building maintenance, switchboards installations and upgrades.
- The role will include completing all works involved the installation, commissioning, maintenance and upgrading of street lighting on small and large projects around Darwin
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for these roles must have:
- Unrestricted NT electrical licence
- OH&S White card
- Drivers licence
- Professional and proactive outlook with a great work ethic
- Strong understanding of WH&S
- Demonstrated work history in construction and industrial
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Applicants must have hand tools.
- You must be able to hit the ground running.
Benefits and Culture
In return our client offers:
- Attractive salary
- Ability to implement change in a growing company
- Opportunity for personal development
- Be apart of a great team of established industry professional
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact John Moss on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com