RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our client is one of Australia's top tier electrical companies, with an outstanding reputation.
About the Role & Duties
Our client, based in Whyalla, SA, has been delivering quality technical electrical, communication and refrigeration solutions for the last 10 years. Specialising in the resource, energy and heavy industrial sectors, this excellent and ever-growing team, has a requirement for an additional ten industrial electricians. Working across four locations you'll have a varied and exciting scope of tasks to complete, including anything from maintenance to construction and everything in between.
- Iron Knob
- Iron Barron
- Iron Duke
- Whyalla Steelworks
- What's in it for you?
- You have the opportunity to work with one of the very best electrical firms in Australia. This outstanding operator has a proven track record of winning attractive industrial projects, which you can be a part of long into 2022. Get a foot in the door and build meaningful relationships with some the industries key stakeholders, helping you shape a very impressive resume. As well as all of this, RED can offer you:
- $51 + penalties on all OT
- 10-12 hour day / night shift
- Flexible roster (5:2 / 2:1 / 3:1)
- DIDO or FIFO (ex-ADL only)
- Travel Allowance
- Weekly pay
- What licences, tickets and testing do you need to be successful?
- SA Electrical Licence
- CPR / LVR certificate (Valid 12 months)
- White Card
- Working at Heights
- High Risk Work Platform Licence (WP)
- Drivers Licence
- High Voltage Switching
- Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- PLC experience
Learn about RED Appointments Employee Benefit Program
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
Get in touch
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, please call Simon Massey on 0425 286 610 for more information and to register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com