Our client is a reputable local business with several weeks work available at this stage, with potentially for more for the right candidate.
To be considered for these positions you will be required to have following:
• Proven relevant experience on mini skid steer (Dingo)
• Skilled in Auger and trenching work
• Be available for immediate start
• Current drivers licence and own reliable transport
• White card essential
In return, our client offers:
• Competitive rates
• Potentials for ongoing work for the right candidate
• Exposure to various projects
If you have the relevant skills and experience required and available for an immediate start, please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For any further information, you can contact Amanda Twilley on 0498 333 308.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com