Reporting to the General Manager, and being a key member of the Senior Management Team, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Management of budgeting processes for Balance sheets, P&L and Capital
- Develop and maintain performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Manage a small team of direct reports
- Maintain effective accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare financial information for external third parties
- Risk management duties including ensuring appropriate insurance coverage and legal/regulatory compliance
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Manage debt financing and investments funds
- Perform role of Company Secretary
- Extensive experience in all facets of financial management including developing and maintaining budgets and cash flows, overseeing creditors and debtors, and statutory compliance
- Formal qualifications in financial management (CA / CPA qualified)
- Proficiency in accounting packages, payroll systems and advanced MS Excel
- Previous experience as a Finance professional in a manufacturing environment with cost accounting experience
- Sound leadership and people management abilities
- Highly developed planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong stakeholder service focus with exceptional communication skills
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. If you would like to have a confidential chat about this opportunity, please contact Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com