We are currently recruiting for hard working, reliable and experienced construction personnel to work on large projects, including Defence projects, in Darwin.
About the Roles
This is local Darwin work with plenty of hours per week including Saturdays.
- Riggers (intermediate to advanced)
- Concreters - with the ability to read plans and work unsupervised
- Steel Fixers
- Form workers
- Must have a good work ethic
- Demonstrated experience
- Hold a valid drivers licence and the means to get to and from work
- Hold a construction Induction card
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Ability to pass pre-employment D&A and Medical
If you have the skills, experience, relevant licences and tickets required and you are interested in finding out more, please phone Becc on 08 89470443 to discuss, or simply select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com