Our client has been conducting a very wide range of contracted works both in Darwin and surrounding areas since its creation in 1989.
Majority of their work is inclusive of but not limited to medium sized projects in Government, Defence and Private Sector. Due to business growth the demand for a maintenance handyman has come to light.
About the role
This is a full-time permanent position.
The successful applicant will join a locally owned and operated business in Darwin with a great reputation. Working in both the commercial and industrial space you will need to be flexible and approach jobs professionally.
Duties may include:
- Building repairs
- General carpentry works
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong attention to detail
- Trade qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Worked in the building industry for a min 10 years
- Basic knowledge and experience of all trades and services (jack of all trades)
- Hold a white card
- Able to work autonomously
- Driving licence
- Own hand tools
- Adept communication skills
In return, our client offers …
- Ability to work at own pace (within reason)
- Attractive stable income
- Great business that cares about their employees
- Fantastic long term employment
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact John Moss on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com