Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage office maintenance requirements
- Maintain office supplies including stationery
- Greet clients/reception
- Preparation for board room meetings - including organising refreshments
- Manage kitchen and staff areas
- Assist with organisation of occasional lunches/work functions
- Support Senior Management team with general office support duties
- Data entry, scanning and printing documents and reports
- Preparing meeting minutes
- Gather information for newsletters and Project Fact Sheets for the Company Intranet
- Update HSEQ manuals with changes and amendments
- Organising travel (though business travel partner portal)
- Reconciliation duties - e.g. company credit cards
- Basic Accounts Payable Entry
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
- General Financial Support
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Previous office support/office administration experience is essential
- Previous experience in construction/engineering/electrical services environment preferred but not essential
- Intermediate IT literacy including MS Office Suite
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to build rapport with a wide range of people
- Able to work with multiple people/personalities
- Able to manage conflicting priorities, be highly organised
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, dynamic, sleeves rolled up / hands on' mentality
This is not an EA/PA role where you will be maintaining manager diaries, emails and calendars. Your role will be supporting the Head Office team with a range of ad hoc administrative requirements, as well as being first point of contact for clients and key stakeholders with regards to greeting, organising refreshments and maintaining boardroom area pre and post meetings. This role can certainly evolve based on the candidate's skill set and interests, for example to include more involved marketing and social media support duties. It requires a candidate with a flexible and can do attitude with exceptional communication skills, confident to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com