As one of the largest employers in the NT, our Client who supply the water and electricity generation and retail services across the region are currently seeking a suitably experienced person for a short to mid-term contract.
About the Role...
You will be responsible for the management of an extensive inventory of parts and supplies to enable business operations across the NT and perform warehousing duties. Some of your duties will include but not limited to the following:
• Stock receiving, picking, packing, counting and movement
• Cyclic counting of stock and annual stock-take duties
• Completion of paperwork
• Operating a forklift and moving supplies in and out
• Proven track record of managing a commercial warehouse
• Ability to organise and prioritise daily tasks
• Able to perform manual handling duties, moving stock and loading pallets
• Have good sound knowledge of counting stock and general stocktaking
• Good understanding of warehouse practices
• Experience in working in a similar environment
• Must have a current drivers licence & forklift operator licence
• Available to start immediately
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com