RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long term opportunities, working on premium projects.
About the role
We are looking for two experienced Commercial Irrigation Technicians for an initial 3-month placement with local council.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
• Cert IV qualification in Irrigation, or equivalent area
• Experience in management of commercial irrigation systems
• Knowledge of landscape maintenance practices, minor infrastructure, irrigation systems and soft scaping
• Competency in computer systems, including irrigation management and Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of open space irrigation system operation and maintenance
• Current C Class NT Driver's License (MR desirable)
• White Card
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
• Full time hours, casual hourly rate
• Immediate start
• Opportunity for extension or permanency
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com