RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long term opportunities working on premium projects.
About this role
Red Appointments are currently looking for experienced Maintenance Electricians for an on going DAY shift positions. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with one of South Australia's leading meat manufacturing companies. This role has a large focus on preventative and reactive maintenance, and ensuring the smooth flow of production. This fantastic opportunity is open to someone with extensive knowledge and experience in the food manufacturing industry and PLC's. The site is located in the Adelaide Hills.
MUST be comfortable around all types of meat products.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Current A Grade Electrical Licence
- Minimum two years of demonstrated trade experience
- Relevant and recent experience in the food manufacturing industry is highly regarded
- Previous experience in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of PLC's
- Experience in fault finding, reactive and preventative maintenance
- Current Drivers Licence
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong attention to detail
- A strong commitment to OH&S
- Ability to pass a pre employment Drug and Alcohol test
What's in it for you?
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Ange on 0402 323 338
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com