RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long-term opportunities, working on premium projects in SA.
About the Role & Duties
We have an exciting new position located in Mawson Lakes that is currently up for grabs for the right person! Join a small maintenance team at one of Adelaide's leading global health care product manufacturers. You will be working with machines such as plastic injection moulders, robotics and computerised maintenance management systems as well as general site electrical maintenance. The role is a DAY SHIFT position and is available for an immediate start for the successful candidate.
How will this role benefit you?
Not only will you have the opportunity to work with a well-established Australian company, you will have the ability to self-manage, work in a clean and organised environment and have the potential to secure a permanent position with our client. If work/life balance is important to you, this role can provide you with just that! RED can offer you attractive rates, an easy application process and WEEKLY PAY!
What do you need to be successful?
- Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician and Workers Registration - Electrical
- Experience in PLC programming, preventative maintenance and computerised maintenance management systems
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload to meet production requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with various internal & external customers
- Ability to diagnose, fault find and problem solve
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail & effective documentation
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimum supervision
Learn about Red Appointments Employee Benefit Program
On top of the opportunity to work with some of Australia's best, every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
Get in touch
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, please call Lorraine Kenny in our Adelaide office on 0478 199 790 for more information and to register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com