RED Appointments provides a broad range of human-resource and workforce recruitment services. Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies and we offer our employees genuine long term opportunities, working on premium projects.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced Maintenance & Grounds Officers for immediate start working with local council.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
• Current MR Class NT Driver's Licence
• Hold Chem Cert accreditation
• Excavator Licence (desirable)
• First Aid Certificate (desirable)
• Coxwain ticket (desirable)
• Experience in small plant and power tool operation
• Experience and knowledge of landscape maintenance practises working in minor infrastructure, irrigation and soft work landscaping
• Basic knowledge of irrigation systems
• Demonstrated basic knowledge of WHS and experience in safe work practices
• Ability to operate (and /or with training) Truxor
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
• Full time hours, casual hourly rate
• Immediate start
• Opportunity for extension or permanency
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com