Currently we are looking for a Manager of Financial Accounting whose primary objective is to provide strategic advice and subject matter expertise to the organisation's executive team regarding a range of complex accounting and taxation matters in accordance with applicable professional standards and legislation to ensure compliance.
Some key aspects of the role are:
- Provide technical financial accounting advice in accordance with applicable accounting standards and legislation that affect the Corporation
- Manage the preparation of the Corporation's Annual Report including statutory financial statements
- Ensure compliance obligations are met on time in relation to GST, FBT, Payroll and Income Tax.
- Prepare month end account reconciliations, including complex account reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reporting to Executive and Board by analysing key variances between actual performance and budget, and producing written commentary on key performance drivers.
In return for your superior Accounting skills and qualifications (CA or CPA desirable), you will be paid a very good hourly rate and be provided with excellent leadership. This is an initial 6 month contract role starting asap.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact David O'Callaghan on (08) 89470443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com