Our client offers competitive rates, great team environments and the opportunity to transition into fulltime roles.
The McArthur River mine is one of the world's largest zinc, lead and silver mines, situated about 70 kilometres southwest of Borroloola, near the Gulf of Carpentaria in the north east of the Northern Territory, Australia.
These FIFO positions are ex Darwin, Interstate applicants will be required to travel at their own expense. Relocation assistance is not available; therefore successful interstate Candidates who wish to relocate will be required to relocate at their own expense.
About the role
Positions are available for an immediate start for the right Candidates
- Flights from Darwin to McArthur River provided
- Full camp accommodation supplied on site
- 2/1 Roster
- Working a roster which includes a week of days and a week of nights
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Extensive experience in safe operation of Quads and Super Quads
- Current MC licence
- Hold a Dangerous goods and Front-End Loader tickets
- Solid understanding of mine site health and safety
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Willing to under go pre-employment medical
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
- Attractive roster .. work life balance
- Be part of a well-established team
- Flights, accommodation and meals supplied in camp
- Weekly pays
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on 0422 059 277.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com