Our client has been conducting a very wide range of contracted works both in Darwin and surrounding areas since its creation in 1989.
Majority of their work is inclusive of but not limited to medium sized projects in Government, Defence and Private Sector. Projects have included overhead and underground electrical reticulation including installation of HV switching equipment and medium/low voltage terminating and jointing, Street lighting and protection works as well as other associated works including bulk and detailed earthworks, general and complex roadwork, provision of sewer and water infrastructure.
About the Role
This role is a permanent full-time position located in Darwin.
As the Office Administrator you will be required to ensure the smooth flow of business operation is maintained, liaise with internal and external stakeholders and create and update workflows.
As the business is growing rapidly so is the need to implement change. You will be able to bring your own experiences and ideas to the table to be considered for implementation.
Responsibilities for the role include, but are not limited to:
- Administration support to management staff on projects
- Coordinate on-site and off-site activities to ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Preparation of documents as required
- Office management
- Arrange meetings between clients and management
- Build and Maintain relationships with Builders, Project Managers, Contract Administrators, Onsite Foremen and Sub-Contractors
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 2 year's experience in a previous role
- Work within construction projects
- Sound knowledge of, and demonstrated experience in, Microsoft Office suite.
- Administrative and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Performs assigned tasks with reliability, honesty, and discretion
- Ability to prioritise & carry out tasks within allocated time frames.
- Well-developed written, interpersonal and oral communication skills including the ability to consult with a range of people and recognise and respect confidential and sensitive matters.
- Aptitude for planning, organising, prioritising and coordinating work in a changing environment.
- Current NT Drivers Licence.
In return our client offers:
- Attractive salary
- Ability to implement change in a growing company
- Opportunity for personal development
- Be apart of a great team of established industry professional
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact John Moss on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com