As one of the largest employers in the NT, our client, who supply water and electricity generation and retail services across the region, are seeking a highly qualified and experienced Contract Administrator.
About the role…
Reporting to the Procurement & Supplier Manager, the Procurement Business Partner will focus on coordinating and advising on all aspects of the procurement process to ensure the achievement of compliant and commercial procurement outcomes.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Work in direct support to an allocated Business Unit by providing quality advice and assistance for their procurement outcomes and contract establishment requirements in accordance with the business Procurement Framework.
• Assist with the preparation of quality market approach for all complex procurement activities including industry engagement, facilitating legal review and complaint management.
• Support Business Unit's through the supplier selection process, including commercial negotiations.
• Establish and maintain records and systems and provide quality performance reports as required.
Skills & Experience...
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate:
• Proven experience in the delivery of complex construction, engineering or ICT projects and contracts, and an awareness of the procurement lifecycle
• Experience in sourcing and contracting in the Utilities sector or in the Construction, Engineering or ICT industries
• Demonstrated high level of commercial awareness and analytical skills
• Motivated, initiative and drive to progress work, identify and document improved work practices, contribute to policy development
• High level interpersonal skills conducive to maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders, industry and clients
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
• Certification with the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent (desirable).
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Mandy Thompson on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com