LENGTH OF PROJECT: ASAP start, initially for approximately three months duration initially, with potential the requirement may increase beyond three months.
HOURS: Working full time hours Monday to Friday 8-4/8.30-4.30
LOCATION: Office location - inner western suburbs
KEY FOCUS OF ROLE: The successful candidate will support project operations, document control, coordinate project resources, site mobilization, time-sheets, invoicing, project quotes and pricing, purchase orders and ultimately, be the direct link between field technicians and the company
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Project set up, document/drawings control, filing, archiving
- Managing project internal/external correspondence
- Generate various reports including labour and materials reports
- Attending meetings, minute -taking and dissemination
- Time-sheet collation
- Raising purchase orders, goods receipting and tracking of deliveries
- Invoicing, accounts payable/receivable, materials requisitions, stationery and PPE ordering
- Administrative duties including data entry of accounts payable and general office reception duties
- Maintain mobile phone asset register
- Manage Staff Leave Planner - FIFO travel, training, induction bookings
- Liaise with clients, vendors and suppliers
- Ensuring compliance with all required internal policies and procedures, including HSE requirements
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Solid working background in project administrator support gained within the construction/engineering/technical services industry (ideally with an electrical focus)
- MS Office Suite competency
- Ability to competently multi-task is essential
- Excellent accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to follow routine processes in a timely manner
- Excellent planning and prioritising ability
- Commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Well developed analytical, financial and strong problem solving skills
- Effective and courteous communication style
You will be need to be immediately available for this opportunity and able to commit for the full duration and ideally, beyond
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com