Our client have been conducting a very wide range of contracted works both in Darwin and in the surrounding areas since its creation in 1989.
Most of their work is around building services including lighting, power and data/communications , building maintenance of lighting, power, data/communications in Darwin and surrounds. As things have ramped up with their business, so is the need for a highly skilled, motivated and experienced Project Coordinator to manage the running of the office on a full-time permanent basis.
The Project Coordinator has the authority to take any reasonable steps to ensure that the smooth flow of operations is maintained, providing the actions are consistent with the responsibilities of the position and subject to any limitations, corporate policies, procedures or safe work method statements.
- Coordinate all on-site and off-site activities to ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Have an understanding of Contract Documents, Specifications, Drawings and Project Program
- Timely and accurate ordering of materials in accordance with the Builders Program
- Build and Maintain relationships with Builders, Project Managers, Contract Administrator, Onsite Foremen and Sub-Contractors
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate
- Sound MYOB experience
- Sound knowledge of, and demonstrated experience in, Microsoft Office.
- Administrative and multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Performs assigned tasks with reliability, honesty, and discretion
- Ability to prioritise & carry out tasks within allocated time frames.
- Well-developed written, interpersonal and oral communication skills including the ability to consult with a range of people and recognise and respect confidential and sensitive matters.
- Aptitude for planning, organising, prioritising and coordinating work in a changing environment.
- Current NT Drivers Licence.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact John Moss on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com