Our client is a leading NT Civil Construction business based in Darwin who have worked on major defence, industrial, community, commercial and remote construction projects in the NT. Due to continued growth, this company is seeking an experienced and professional Project Supervisor to be based in Darwin, NT.
About the role
We have a great opportunity available for a motivated Project Supervisor to join an industry leading team of professionals, working on iconic multi-million-dollar projects currently underway. The position will see you supervise all operations and employees on civil construction project sites.
In addition, you will be:
- Leading & working alongside a workforce including civil operators, trades-people & labourers
- Conducting daily pre-starts & tool box meetings
- Working closely with the project management team regarding production targets & various reporting requirements
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to prove and demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a supervisory role specialising in Civil Construction
- Excellent systematic construction skills with the ability to solve problems and rectify technical issues
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- An exceptional level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage individuals and high-performance teams
- Highly developed time management, scheduling, planning and organisational skills
- ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ideally you will also have a minimum Cert 111 in Civil Construction.
- Hold a current driver licence and white card
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on (08) 89470443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com