RED Appointments is different from other recruitment firms. The strength of our team lies in our deep sector expertise, our ability to meet tough briefs, and our absolute commitment to delivering for our clients and for each other.
Our clients include some of Australia's most respected companies, representing a wide range of industry sectors from construction and industrial, to management and professional services.
RED continues to grow and as such we are seeking to appoint a new Recruitment Manager in our Professional Services area.
About the Role
Your focus will be:
- Recruitment of Professional Services personnel
- Visiting sites to enhance client relationships and manage our people
- Manage compliance and mobilisation of new starters
- Chip in and help out with the Trades and Labour team when required
Skills and Experience
To be successful, you will possess:
- A positive, can do, attitude
- Recruitment experience
- A genuine desire to provide our clients with outstanding service
- Be OK working with a slightly rowdy but fun mob
- Attention to detail
- Desire to work in a supportive team environment
- Business development skills (desirable)
It's a great job, in a great team; so, above all, we seek a great person!
What's in it for you?
Make the most of your potential by thriving in a genuinely supportive and successful culture. The most fun we have is when we win, and we like to have fun! We also offer a competitive salary, commissions, other ways to earn bonuses and flexible hours.
Additionally, you will have access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more.
To apply for this position, please select the Apply for This Job button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For additional information, please contact David O'Callaghan on 08 89470443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com