Revenue Services Officers are responsible for providing exceptional customer services and high quality data management practices to ensure on-time and accurate billing of the corporations revenue streams.
• Responsible for billing customer usage for scheduled and customer requested reads
• Ensure customer, billing and meter data is accurately updated and maintained on computer systems
• Investigate and follow up missing or conflicting billing and meter data, identifying anomalies, report merging trends, and making necessary action to rectify issues
• Advise customers where usage patterns have changed and anomalies
• Maintain and promote a high standard of quality customer service over the phone or via email
• Provide contact centre support, assisting with customer contact received via phone, email or online chat
• Participate with the review, development and implementation of revenue services procedures and policies
The Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate;
• Working knowledge of billing and revenue collection procedures
• High level professionalism, interpersonal & communication skills
• High level computer literacy skills, MS Office packages
• Experience in report preparation using spreadsheets
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining numerical accuracy, quality and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a customer service team environment whilst promoting continuous improvement
• Adaptable, flexible and committed to maintaining customer confidentiality
• Sound experience in problem solving and data analysis
Benefits & Culture
• Immediate start
• Excellent hourly rate with ongoing contract extension
• Dynamic, diverse and inclusive work environment
Applications that DO NOT meet the criteria will not be viewed or progressed.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Mandy Thompson 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia and be up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinated. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com.