Our client is a multi-award-winning NT Construction company based in Darwin who have completed major defence, industrial, community, commercial and remote construction projects across the NT.
Positions are available for an experienced Roller Operators for an immediate start.
- Roller operations on a large civil project.
- You will be required to assist with labouring duties.
- Works are forecast to carry on throughout the wet season.
- Camp Accommodation and meals provide.
- 3/1 Roster working 12-hour shifts.
- Weekly pays.
- Transport to site is provided.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidates for these roles must be able to provide …
- Proven experience operating rollers in the civil sector.
- Copies of current roller ticket and white card.
- Passport and/or Birth Certificate as proof of your Australian work rights.
- Due to Defence pass requirements, all applicants must be willing to provide or obtain a National Police Clearance. Please note: you are not required to apply for this prior to your application.
- Copy of current Drivers Licence.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on 08 8947 0443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies visit www.redappointments.com