About the roles
- Onsite Serviceman will be mechanically minded, with some proven experience.
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance task to heavy equipment and trucks; such as: change filters & oils, refuelling, checking the machines over, refuelling and greasing.
- Work alongside and assist fitters where required.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Prior experience in a similar role within the Earthmoving and Road Transport Industries.
- Qualifications in a mechanical trade desirable but not essential.
- High attention to detail and strong time management.
- HR Drivers Licence and White Card.
- Solid understanding of health and safety.
- Ability to pass Drug and Alcohol Testing.
Benefits & Culture
In return, our client offers …
- Camp accommodation and meals supplied for remote area roles
- Flights provided from Darwin to Alice Springs with long rosters for Alice based work.
- Drive in Drive out from bush roles; working a Monday to Friday roster.
- Weekly pays with penalty rates on offer.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on 08 8947 0443.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.