Duration: 2 months - potentially longer
Hours: Monday to Friday - 10-12 hr days
Hourly Pay: Competitive flat hourly rate
- Site admin and onboarding duties for a shutdown project
- Rostering of flights
- Management of accommodation bookings
- Airport pick ups / accommodation drop offs
- Put together welcome packs
- Daily collection of timesheets
- Set up induction site access
- Purchase orders
- Procurement tracking and follow up
- PPE management
- Site documentation management
- Ad hoc duties to support team
Skills / experience required to be considered for this opportunity:
- To be immediately available to be considered for this opportunity or just coming to the end of a contract
- Able to commit to the two months (and ideally beyond)
- Previous site administration / on-boarding experience
- Strong IT literacy
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com