About the company
Our client has been conducting a very wide range of contracted works both in Darwin and in the surrounding areas since its creation in 1989.
Majority of their work is inclusive of but not limited to medium sized projects in Government, Defence and Private Sector. Projects have included but not limited to overhead and underground electrical reticulation including installation of HV switching equipment and medium/low voltage terminating and jointing. Street lighting and protection works as well as other associated works including bulk and detailed earthworks, general and complex roadwork, provision of sewer and water infrastructure.
About the Role
This is a fulltime permanent position based in Darwin.
The successful applicant will join a highly respected team in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to lead and drive both the project and the team to full completion. To be successful you must be able to demonstrate supervision of projects with exceptional outcomes, be outstanding at management of client relationships and have a high level of professionalism.
As Site Supervisor you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Management of the site works for numerous projects simultaneously
- Quality control
- Program management
- Management of employees
- Management of subcontractors
- Direct liaison with clients, architects and project managers
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record of delivering commercial projects
- OH&S White card
- Minimum 3 years site supervision experience
- Professional and proactive outlook with a great work ethic
- Strong understanding of WH&S
- Ability to deliver quality build on time and budget
- Be able to work under pressure
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Current Driver's License
- Strong planning and organizational abilities
- Capable to lead and work alongside others
- Competent in problem solving
- Sound communication skills both oral and written
- Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with Indigenous people
Benefits and Culture
In return our client offers:
- Very Attractive salary
- A chance to implement change in a growing company
- Great work environment and culture
- Be apart of a great team of established industry professional
- Long term career growth
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact John Moss on 0488 229 213.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com