This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional to take the lead, grow, develop and fast track the company's market share and brand value in South Australia.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Manager with an awareness of a wide variety of technical security projects including comms, fire, safety CCTV, access control, surveillance services to join this high performing team based in Adelaide.
Skills and Experience:
The main expectation of this role is to provide leadership to the operation in South Australia in order to develop the business to its full potential and beyond and continue to deliver exceptional quality and value to all projects.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Demonstrated success in team leadership and being able to shape the dynamics of a high performing team.
- Confident in your understanding of the commercials of business operations such as contractual reviews, project controls and internal/external resource provisions.
- Strong track record in project delivery in a technical environment.
- Capability and confidence developing and executing business strategy and delivering a quality service.
- Superior communication skills to be able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with partners to understand their objectives and desired outcomes to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Highly developed influencing, negotiation and collaborations skills.
- A commitment to develop and grow staff capability to drive continuous development of employees to meet both personnel and business aspirations.
- Strong relationship management skills and the appetite to represent the organisation and build the brand in a variety of industry sectors.
- Degree qualification in a relevant field.
What's in it for you?
- Long term, stable opportunity with a growing organisation based in SA
- Diverse and interesting work environments
- Opportunity to drive excellence in technical delivery
- Inclusive and supportive National management team
- Competitive salary package available
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential conversation, feel free to call Lorraine Kenny on 0478 199790.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com