About the role
As a key member of the team the successful applicant will ensure the warehouse is operating in accordance with the construction timeframes and in a safe and effective manner while minimising down time.
- Ordering and maintaining stock levels for all sites requirements.
- High quantity stock control.
- High volume and fast paced reactive work environment.
- Assist with rigging of large stock items.
- Assist with other duties where necessary as determined by the Supervisor.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate for this role must be able to demonstrate …
- Hold an Advanced Riggers ticket.
- White Card.
- Forklift ticket.
- High Level computer literacy.
- Exceptional communication and people skills.
- Must have rights to work in Australia.
- Current unrestricted HR drivers' licence.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in stores related job role.
- 100% safety commitment in the workplace.
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. To have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Becc Stevens on 0422 059 277
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.