Duration: Maternity Cover, temporary opportunity to start in early November 2021 with an anticipated end date of May/June 2022
Hours: 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Key Function: Providing administrative and operations support to the busy electrical maintenance function of this engineering services division of a large, national and well-established electrical organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling the work of electrical technicians
- Booking jobs into schedule planner
- Emailing confirmation details to clients
- Emailing client reports after completion of work
- Raising purchase orders
- Maintaining Excel spreadsheets and various sales reports
- Proof reading and formatting sales quotes
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Maintaining printing and stationery
- Ordering PPE and maintaining PPE registers
- Assisting with project activities as required
- Liaising with other departments including Payroll, finance, HSEQ
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- Previous administration experience within construction services (e.g. electrical, mechanical or plumbing)
- Previous scheduling experience
- IT Literate (MS Word and MS Excel) Greentree experience preferred (or similar e.g. MYOB/SAP)
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Excellent time management capabilities with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work - a can do attitude
- The role can include supporting with warehouse duties from time to time (a forklift licence is desirable but not essential)
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this TEMPORARY opportunity, you will need to be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE or close to finishing your current temp/contract assignment. The position will begin early November 2021.
Every employee of RED Appointments has access to our Employee Benefits Program. This includes discounts at over 300 retailers, insurance comparison services, discount on phone services and much more!
To apply for this position please select the Apply Now button and forward your resume in MS Word format only. For a confidential chat about the opportunity, please call Gillian Morrell on 0432 189 475.
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To view all of our job vacancies - visit www.redappointments.com